Night Time Fantasy Fiction Podcast. New Episodes Every Full-Moon.
Writer/Narrator/Composer/Producer: Ross Horn; 2022-Present
I use podcasts to help me fall asleep. This works well for me but often there is loud music, adverts, or even just sensitive topics that can keep me awake. I had also tried dedicated sleep podcasts but found the content too disinteresting to habitually listen to. So I made Tales of Nocturne to ride the line between sleep-enabling and engaging.
Our stories follow the lives of those who live on Nocturne, the planet of eternal night surrounded by a multitude of magical waltzing moons. Within the Midnight City and without in the Farwilds, we discover the rites of the Lunar Priests with Neven; the secrets of Songlight with Yuki and her lab; the inner workings of the Historians Guild; and the eccentric and erratic researchers of the Society Royal.
So relax as they explore their world and let you rest in yours. Sweet dreams. 🌕
Find the show anywhere podcasts are found but also here for your convenience:
Ep. 7 – A Walk with Yuki Talo – Tales of Nocturne
- Ep. 7 – A Walk with Yuki Talo
- Ep. 6 – Oh, to be Obfuscated!
- Announcement – New Name, New Time, and Renewed Thanks
- Ep. 5 – Remember Forgiveness
- Ep. 4 – Ups and Downs
- Bonus 1 – Nocturne Christmas Special 2022
- Ep. 3 – A Place Called Home
- Ep. 2 – Those Who Search Swiftly
- Ep. 1 – Guided by the Light
- Ep. 0 – Welcome to Nocturne